How do you guys think that @berndleno1 will perform for us next season? I’m really hoping that he is going to be a massive step up from cech. Cech is a great goalkeeper, but he’s getting old and because of him we conceded many sloppy goals last season. However Leno is much younger, and was one of the best goalkeepers in the bundesliga last season. He made some fantastic saves, and at times there might as well have been a brick wall in the way! He has ridiculously good reflexes and has cat like agility, so will be a nightmare for strikers! #COYG
Double Tap () if you’re looking forward to seeing Mesut Özil play under Unai Emery
He will be joining up with the squad for their trip to Singapore
Danny Welbeck and David Ospina are the two highest-profile Arsenal players who will return from the World Cup facing uncertain futures.
With Danny only having a year left on his contract and Ospina set to leave because of Bernd Leno arrival
Gunners. I have made a League for everyone to join on the @premierleague official app.
The winner will receive £15 Xbox / PS gift card or even £15 of cash! Please enter to get as many people as possible to join the ‘ANH’ league!
Let’s make it a HUGE league with loads of participants joining. The league code is in the post above. LEAGUE CODE: 136266-88440
ARSENAL TOP STARTING XI 2018/19
We've got a wide ranged squad right now, and I want to know who, according to you Gooners, who is your perfect starting XI.
To start your perfect starting XI off, the formation!
Let me know !
Youth series #firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff has had a troubled career at Arsenal you could say his career has been a mix of stunning games and injuries. His stand out game for me was a couple of years back against Southampton in the FA Cup. Jeff can play in a rm role and also as a cam. I think a good feature that he has is his height. He is 1/2 a inch below 6 foot. After he recovered from injury at the start of the year he was loaned out by Wenger to Angers in Ligue 1. He played 10 games there with a average rating of ).7 which isn’t the highest. He didn’t make a competitive appearance for the Gooners last year. Hopefully he stays injury free and can play for Arsenal this year.
Will Jeff play next year?
Looking towards Arsenal’s 18/19 season - Goalkeeper & Defence Going through our squad, I expect Cech and Leno to fight for the number 1 spot with Ospina potentially leaving. At right back, Lichsteiner will give competition to Hector Bellerin with Jenkinson expected to leave. At left back Nacho Monreal and Sead Kolasinac will be battling it out. At centre half this is where it becomes interesting. We have Laurent Koscielny out long term with injury. So are only fit centre halves being Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Shkodran Mustafi, Calum Chambers, Rob Holding and Konstantinos Mavropanos. Many Arsenal fans believe that Mustafi should be sold due to his performances last season. However, he is the only centre half in the squad that is in his ‘prime years’. Koscielny and Sokratis are in the latter stages of there career while you can still consider Chambers, Holding and Mavropanos as young players. Having at least one centre half with experience and being a decent age could be beneficial for the team. #arsenal#gunners#gooner#emiratesstadium#highbury#emery#cech#bellerin#sokratis#chambers#monreal#torreria#xhaka#ramsey#ozil#lacazette#aubameyang
- Key Player > Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- The Gabon international really hit the ground running after his January move, striking 10 goals and 4 assists in 13 apps for The Gunners
- If he can build on his fine start he could be a worthy investment in an Arsenal side that outscored all teams apart from Man City at home last season (54 gls – 2.8 average gls per game)
- The argument against Aubameyang is the uncertainty around the new manager, and where he will fit in his system. Combine this with the fact Arsenal have two tough opening fixtures it may be worth holding on Auba until we have more clarity on this, but that is not to say he is not a worthy choice.
-Value-for-money option > Aaron Ramsey
- We know all about Ramsey and how he is a phenomenal fantasy option when consistently fit and provided the freedom to get forward
- Unai Emery has already stated he feels Ramsey will be integral to his new tenure, and should be considered as a potential season keeper
Unai Emery has confirmed that Alex Iwobi and Mesut Özil will take full part in the preseason tour of Asia starting this weekend.
ARSENAL CAREER #1
You guys wanted it, so here you are! Its summer 2018, I have all our new players signed & old players sold. I'll try to post these daily, so hit a like if you like this! In the next episode we are probably on January transfer window, so comment players I should sign!
● Here's my ideal starting lineup for the upcoming season. Its the same I think Emery will start us in big games.
● Cup team. I decided to give younsters playtime in cup matches.
● The players I train to get them better. Reiss Nelson, Matteo Guenzouzi, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Konstantinos Mavropanos are the youngster in my future plans. Also Torreira is there to be one of the best DM's in the world.
● I also see Eddie Nketiah in my team after some years, although he cant fit to squad yet so I decided to send him on loan to Millwall.
● Our season starts against City, my PL goal is to reach top 4.
LIKE + FOLLOW @arsenalstudio for more!
| Arsenal have placed a 30M bid for Malcom as he wanted to leave to play in the Premier Leauge.
Should we sign Malcom this Summer
Personally I think we should as he is very young and very quick to run down the wing
Thierry Henry has left Sky Sports in order to concentrate and progress his career as a manager. Good luck @thierryhenry
Was this the correct decision?