What should you be looking for at your next open inspection?
Questions worth asking and issues worth checking for include:
- What direction does the property face? Keep in mind a west-facing property may get very hot on summer afternoons, while a south-facing property could get chilly in winter.
- Is there much natural light throughout the day?
- Is there enough cupboard and wardrobe space?
- Do the windows and doors open easily?
- How strong is the water pressure? Does the hot water come through quickly?
Penrith, New South Wales