My 10 facts about Warsaw:
• Places, which are really ‼️worth visiting are The Fryderyc Chopin Museum (you can literally “touch the music”), Lazienki Park (unfortunately, we came there, when it was getting dark, but I can imagine, how amazing it is during the daytime), and the Old Town, ofc. 😍
• People in Poland are super friendly and helpful. 👍🏻👍🏻
• Prices in Poland are still comparatively cheap (especially, if you compare it to Korean prices lol) 💳
• Be ready, that Uber drivers usually are very talkative, but struggle to have a change. No, they do not try to fool you (in most of cases lol). And, if you travel as a couple, just keep in mind, that sometimes taxi is the cheapest option. • Food in Poland is very similar to Ukrainian, but way more nutritious. • 2 days is enough to see the most important and beautiful tourist sites of Warsaw. • Convenience stores / restaurants close at 11pm. Some bars (the Old Town area) works to 12:00. • Logically, if you wanna party, Warsaw is not the best option.❌ But if you’re looking for a right ratio of sightseeing/sleeping - Warsaw is the perfect place for you! • Street food is an important part of every culture. Try grilled cheese with berry jam! 😋
• Don’t miss “pierogi” 🥟 Personally, I would like to recommend the most authentic ones - with meat. It’s super yummy!