Here’s a healthy, light and fun appetizer for those Sunday funday!! Loaded Zucchini Skins
Makes 3 servings
1 Leaner protein
• 2 pounds zucchinis
• 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/2 tsp. chili powder
• 1/4 tsp. cumin
• ¼ tsp kosher salt
• ½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 1/3 c. shredded low fat Cheddar
• 1 c. low fat plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1/4 cup of red onions diced
Preheat oven to 400°
Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise. Using a large metal spoon, scoop out seeds from the insides, then cut each half into three to four pieces.
3. Transfer zucchini to a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
4. Bake until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Top each piece of zucchini with cheese.
Return to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly and zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with greek yogurt and green onions.#football #sundayfunday #sunday #appetizer