Powerful lessons that I have gleaned about life:
8. It's okay to royally mess up- who hasn't suffered a wrong decision or social sabotage? Lean into the toughest ickiness and experience the feel-good fix.
9. Be the protagonist of your own struggle, but don't take over other's. When people talk to you about their problems, your role is to listen, not to mend what is tarnished. Providing something that no one has requested is pushy.
10. Learn from the people at the top, always- yes, you can trust their insights. They are bound to hit a wall at some point during the process of becoming a powerhouse, but take all the goods they have to offer.
11. Trust your gut feeling- the unflinching truth is accessible to everyone. Your body will let you know when something goes out of sync. Kindly pay attention to your early warning signs.
12. Fall in love- with somebody who gives you euphoric and heavenly feelings, with somebody who doesn't blame your behaviour and adores your imperfections, with somebody who drives YOUR life YOUR way. Just love.
13. Avoid toxic people at all costs- of course, human beings that cause strong negative emotions exist. Don't feel bad for them. Identify those envious people and keep them at your bay. There's no point in having a real connection with them.
14. Be kind- the warm glow of being nice to somebody is a great way to be happy. When the people in your life hold your back, you hold all their back.
Photograph credit 📷: brushcreekranch
#millionairelifestyle #modellife #hilariousmemes #videoedits #rideordie #bikelife #bikerchick #carlifestyle #fashionblogger #luxuryhomes #suitstyle #decorationideas #homedecor #fitnessmodel #fitnesslife