RECIPE: Thai Green Curry 🌱🥡🍚
2 tbsp of green curry paste - 200g of firm tofu, cut into cubes - broccoli - 1 onion - 1 shallot - 1 garlic glove - 1 Caribbean chili pepper - a little piece of fresh ginger (about 15g) - 20cl of coconut milk - 1 veggie stock cube or 1 tsp of celery powder - 1 tsp of columbo spices - 1 or 2 tbsp of caster sugar or palm sugar (preferred) - a lime or a lemon - 3 tbsp of soya sauce or Maggi sauce - coriander and basil (optional) .
1 - Strain your tofu and cut it into cubes. Peel your carrot and your potatoes (even though, as far as I'm concerned, I prefer to just rinse my potatoes and avoid peeling it). Then, cut the carrot into slices, and the potatoes into quarters.
2. In a pot of boiling water, plunge your greens for 5 minutes. Reserve them.
3. - Chop your onion, shallot, chilli pepper, garlic and ginger and sizzle it during 2-3 minutes, over a medium-low heat.
4. - Then, add the curry paste, the Columbo spices and let it cook 2 minutes more.
5. - Pour the coconut milk and your veggie cube combined in a glass of water, add the sugar and the soya sauce. Mix it all and combine it with your vegetables and the tofu.
6. - Let it simmer in a pot over a boiling-medium heat for 10 minutes, then slow it down for 10 other minutes. Your greens must be al dente.
7. - Squeeze the juice of a lemon and add it to the mixture.
8. - Serve your dish with a jasmine-perfumed Thai rice. Et voilà! You’ve got a marvellous dish to astonish your guests, family, friends, or someone very special for you. Bon appétit! .
You can also garnish it with coriander leaves and drop few basil leaves to the mixture.
#thaigreencurry #curry #vegancurry #veganthaifood #veggie #vegetarian #coconut #coconutmilk #tofu #spicy #yummy #recipe #veganrecipe #instagood #instafood #foodporn