We’ve drawn our own lines this week inspired by the collection.
Help us #DrawTheLine under exploitation of artists in education
Help us #DrawTheLine under ‘bogus’ self-employment in the arts
We stand together to #DrawTheLine and demand fair employment rights
In return for a donation of at least £27, we are offering you the chance to own an original drawing by one of @StandWithNG27 or our artist supporters!
Each drawing is a unique work, made in response to a National Gallery painting, on A6 paper (105x148mm or 4x5.8 inches). We post to any UK address.
How to buy a drawing in 5 easy steps:
1. Choose a drawing and note its code in the lower right corner (don’t worry, this code won’t appear on the actual drawing!)
2. Write ‘SOLD’ and your first name in the comments section for the image
3. Go to our CrowdJustice page:
a) double-check that your chosen drawing is still available (it’s your responsibly to check the ‘comments’ on our page, to see if your drawing has already been been sold). b) Make a donation - We ask for at least £27 - please give generously! (Contributions towards postage are much appreciated, too)
4. Leave a comment with your donation, starting with the drawing’s code.
e.g.: ‘555: I’m donating to support NG27 and I’m choosing gorgeous drawing 555 in return!’
5. Email us at email@example.com, with your name, drawing code and postal address. Your drawing will soon be winging its way to you.
Check out our crowdfunding page to find out more about our campaign. Link in bio.
#standwithNG27 #employmentrights #artseducation #artseducationmatters #museumeducation #museumed #education #workersrights #gigeconomy #arthistory #museumlife #goals #freeevent #drawwithus #drawingevent #freeevent #watchthisspace #newscomingsoon #artauction #drawings