A couple friends were keen on learning my skincare routine so I am including it on my Instagram. This is just for the daytime but if anyone cares about hearing what I do for the evening, I have no issues sharing this too. Disclaimer: I have "normal" skin so your needs might differ based on your own skin type.
1. Cleanser - if it is the very first thing on a weekday morning, I usually just opt for a micellar water cleanser like the one from Simple. I do a more in-depth cleansing in my evening routine. But if I do have time to do so, I will use my #foreo #luna #mini device with a cleanser like #exfoliKate daily facial cleanser. I like this because it not only cleanses but also helps offer gentle exfoliation.
2. Exfoliation - I only do this a couple times per week but love it. My skin feels baby smooth! Lately I have been enjoying this enzyme peel by #amorepacific. If your skin can't handle physical exfoliation like face scrubs, you may like this.
3. Mask - again, only a few times every week.
4. Toner - I'm not the best with remembering to use this, but toner helps remove residual cleanser and restores your skin's pH balance. I like the pads from #firstaidbeauty but also use the #pixiglowtonic (not pictured here). 5. Essence - this step is extra but so worth it. It's similar to serum but generally have a more watery or lightweight consistency. I like the #maycooprawsauce for extra and super lightweight hydration.
6. Serum - these offer a variety of benefits, from brightening to anti-aging. I use this one from #nipfab (Nip Fab Dragons Blood Serum) for even more hydration. It's also a nice base for makeup application.
7. Eyecream - I use two right now but this is completely unnecessary. I use this very lightweight #fabkonaeyestick with caffeine to brighten. I also use a more hydrating option afterwards but don't really have a current favourite. I'm trying to use up a deluxe sample from #origins.
8. Moisturizer - sometimes I just use an SPF (#josiemaran) and sometimes I layer this with a regular day cream as well like the #exfolikate . On drier days I might even opt for face oils.
#skincare #routine #daytime