Introduction to cani-walking and Couch to 5K
Come and have a try of this fabulous sport.
We will be meeting in the visitor's centre car-park at Sale Water Park
This is a power walking class with your dog but dogless participants are welcome (as long as you like dogs!) We will be walking approximately 3km over trails and fun terrain with some various exercises added in for variety. Advice will be given during the session on harnesses, waist - belts and leads.
Please contact me about my Couch to 5K programme, full details in notes.
Over 11s are welcome to join in but must walk with an adult. I am DBS checked at enhanced level and if you would be interested in a juniors session 5 years to 11 years please message me.
Please ensure you have appropriate footwear, a water pack (hands free). I have some kit that can be borrowed but depending on your dogs size and numbers I may not have enough so you may need to run with a collar and lead or harness and lead.
Intro price £8 please pm me for bank details or Paypal.
1. Do not feed your dog within 2 hours before the class
2. Arrive early so your dog can toilet.
3. No no-pull harnesses they are damaging to a dogs shoulders and are not suitable for a class like this.
4. No extendible or chain leads.
5. By signing up for this class you are confirming that you and your dog are fit to do so, if in doubt please message me for more info
6. All classes need to be paid for before attendance in order to book a place. No payment on the day.
#powerwalking #hiking #fitnessinmanchester #couchto5k #getfitwithyourdog #dogwalking #canicrossmanchester #canicross #walking #nature #dogs #health #lifestyle