An honest What’s in My Bag picture. I was putting away my bag and I took out everything I had in there. That’s when I got the idea 💡☺️. My everyday handbag is different and that has more trash in it. This bag has things I wouldn’t want to be without when I’m going for a meal with friends etc.
👜 From @aspinaloflondon I love this colour, I have the exact same phone case too 🙈.
- Medicines are most important for me even more then cash 😂. I always take my painkillers or anti allergies. I suffer from Hashimotos and a slip disc (with some good months and some really bad) to name a few 😭.
- Make up includes couple of lipsticks ( @ctilburymakeup And @tomfordbeauty ), an eyeliner ( @zoevacosmetics ) and my @maccosmeticsuk Studio fix compact for touch ups 💄.
- Lip balm and this one in particular is the one I take everywhere with me. It’s by @biodermauk 👄.
- A small fragrance, this one is @armanibeauty SI and it’s my current favourite 💃.
- Hand sanitizer, even the most basic one will do but I like cute nice smelling ones. My favourite are from @bathandbodyworks but this one i picked up from @primark.beauty and it’s pretty good 💞.
- Sugar free mints by @extragum 🍃.
- Last but definitely not the least I carry my cards or cash 💴.
What’s that one essential you don’t leave home without? I’d love to hear 😀.