• 5 Summer Makeup Must-Haves ! •
1. @nyxcosmetics Photo-Loving Primer : I’ve used this primer on dry skin and oily, and it works just as well for both! Not only is it affordable, but it blurs the heck out of your skin, smooths the texture and keeps your makeup in check all day regardless of the temperature. Not only that, but it makes makeup application easy af.
2. @bareminerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel cream with SPF 30. This has been my holy grail since i discovered it last winter. It’s got a natural finish, with buildable coverage. For myself anyways, I don’t want to feel the makeup on my face - especially in the summer heat. This stuff is so lightweight and comfortable - I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go back to any foundations.
3. @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter waterproof setting powder. This stuff works. It is a mattifying product that is still comfortable on dry skin. It leaves your face looking flawless and summer-heat proof. It also leaves such a soft, satiny feel to the skin - I’m in love.
4. @mannakcosmetics Liplocked Priming Lipstick. This lipstick is pigmented, hydrating, smooth, and long-lasting. All you could want in a lipstick! (On my lips: Aura)
5. @katvondbeauty Precision Brow pencil. The shape of the pencil allows for easy, micro bladed - like application. Not only is it easy to use, it’s long lasting af. This will NOT budge, or come off until you are ready for it to!