Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets recipe is perfect starter recipe for anytype of small party like kids birthday party or kitty party.
These are made from lots of healthy vegetables and to add more value in taste – these are very soft from inside and crunchy from outside.
2 medium potatoes (boiled and peeled).
1 small onion (finely chopped)
1/3 cup sweet corn (frozen)
2 or 3 green chilli (finely chopped)
1 small carrot (finely chopped)
1small capsicum (finely chopped)
50 gram fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1/2 cup green peas (frozen)
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp organo leaves
Salt as required
2 tbsp plain flour(maida)
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp bread crumb
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp chaat masala
2 tbsp coarsely crushed corn flakes
1. To prepare crunchy Vegetable nuggets first we need to take a big bowl and grate the boiled potatoes in it.
2. Add frozen green peas, chopped carrot, onion , chilli, coriander, capsicum and sweet corn in it.
3. Now mix plain flour, 1 tbsp bread crumb and all spices and herb in it and then mix all together and make a thick dough from it.
4. Now take another bowl add 1 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp all purpose flour and 1.5 tsp bread crumb in it and make a smooth paste with help of little water. (Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan or kadai for frying the nuggets). 5. Now take a lemon size ball from the Vegetable dough and shape them to round or square as your choice.
6. Then dip it, in corn starch paste and then bread crumb and corn flakes curmb powder.
7. Now deep fry them into hot oil until it becomes golden brown in color and then transfer to the absorbent paper, likewise prepare other nuggets.
Now crunchy Vegetable nuggets are ready to serve…enjoy them with hot cup of tea and tomato ketchup or any types of chutney..
#F52gram #picoftheday #indianrecipes
#starters #nuggets #instafollower #veg