Lets talk about glowing and supple skin you guys.
Here's what i LOVE to do before my makeup or just before going to sleep.
ALL YOU NEED:
Nivea - I'm sure all of us have Nivea at our places. I personally feel Nivea is amongst the best moisturisers that anyone can trust.
Clay : any type of clay could be added for example fullers earth( multani mitthi), any clay masks you already have.
Essential oils or serums - well in here you can have some choices for example. - Vitamin C : one capsule of vitamin C in the mixture adds glow to your skin and prevents pigmentation
- Vitamin E : one capsule of vitamin E in mixture adds extra moisture to skin and evens out the skin tone also fights free radicals on the skin.
- Tea tree oil : 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to your mixture prevents acne, reduces and soothes the inflammation and fades pigmentation. Tea tree oil slightly stings your face so less goes a long way.
- You can choose any of these three options according to your skin type.
HOW TO USE :
- Take two table spoons of nivea - 1/2 teaspoon of any clay you have
- Essential oils or serums as listed above.
- Mix them well apply a thick coat on your skin for approximately 15-20 minutes. - And then wash your face well - Don't rub your face just let it air dry and you are good to go. .