Did someone say summer ?? All the kids want to do is spend time out side, especially swimming ♂️♀️. Thanks to @blackgirlsunscreen, I don't have to worry about the kids getting sun burned . _
Last month when we traveled to Mexico, A & I got sun burned because I didn't pack any sunscreen. Honestly, I still had the mindset that we wouldn't get sun burned because of the myth "black people don't get sun burned because we cant get any darker." (Check my insta stories for a photo of his face after our trip)
Well, let me tell you this, that is completely and totally False. I learned from first hand experience, felt so bad & promised not to take the kids out in the sun without applying sunscreen first. My search for sunscreen led me to black girl sunscreen which I'm very pleased with. Safe for adults and children, SPF30, as well as free from oxybenzone and paraben.
Black girl sunscreen is excited to give away 3 tubes of sunscreen to 3 lucky winners . Want to enter this giveaway?
1. Like this photo
2. Make sure to follow @themomtrotter and @blackgirlsunscreen
3. Leave a comment below and let's discuss. Tell us, did you believe the myth about black people and sun burn too? Do you make sure to pack sun screen when going out in the sun with your kids? Have you, or your kids ever been burned by the sun?
4. You are welcome to enter this giveaway multiple times, and you can do so by tagging as many friends as you want . Make sure to do so in a separate comment.
5. And yes black girl sunscreen is for and works for all shades of people. Regardless of skin color. As well as men, women, boys & girls.
6. Open anyone living in the U.S. and Canada.