I always loved making lists: books to read, films to watch, etc. Don’t know whether it's good or bad but it works for me as it helps me to somehow organize that creative mess that is always on my mind. This time I decided to make a list of summer activities but in a more fun way. The idea is:
1) take a beautiful box (I have one from Ladurée’s macarons)
2) make as many notes with things to do as you want to (it should be some pleasant activities that will make this summer great and remarkable)
3) put them in your box
4) take a random note every day\week and do the thing in it
I made 30 notes, some of them are:
1) try a new hobby
2) paint en plein air somewhere in the gardens of Pavlovsk or Tsarskoye Selo
3) make a summer movie
4) take a midnight cruise along the river on a white night
5) learn a new piano song (or two). Let’s make the most of this summer! Who’s with me, my friends? What activities will be on your list?
I tend to internalize all negative emotions. And thus, I generally have a hard time crying. I cry at dumb stuff (like Pokémon: the First Movie or sad animal stories on FB), but rarely at things that actually hurt or upset me. I have been upset recently. But I have not cried at all. To do so feels like admitting defeat.
There’s my personal reflection for the day.
This post is dedicated to my superhero
Papa thank you for giving me all the best things in life including your time, care and love. I'm sure that I'll pay you back for all the things... not now but I promise soon, even though you never demand or expect returns. I already have a gift for you hehe can't wait to see you wearing it. I miss you papa Happy Father's Day, I love you! #CapturedbyYsai