Saturday snacking with these yummy buffalo cauliflower bites and a cup of delicious tea!
BUFFALO BITES !
Hopefully, they'll make for a new favorite at your next party or gathering!
* ⅔ cup brown rice flour
* 2 tablespoons almond flour
* 1 tablespoon tomato paste
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 2 teaspoons onion powder
* 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1 head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets
* ⅓ cup Frank’s hot sauce or barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine the brown rice flour, almond flour, tomato paste, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and ⅔ cup of water in a blender. Puree until the batter is smooth and thick. Transfer to a bowl and add the cauliflower florets; toss until the florets are well coated with the batter.
3. Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets, making sure that the florets do not touch one another. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp on the edges. They will not get crispy all over while still in the oven.
4. Remove from the heat and let stand for 3 minutes to crisp up a bit more. Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Serve immediately.