Discover #Vezoora’s #Birthstone #Studs #Jewellery Collection capturing stunning #zodiac #gemstones in all their mystical glory. #BIRTHSTONE #STUD #EARRINGS. www.vezoora.com #vezzoorajewelry #christmasgift #handmade #natural #semiprecious
DISCLAIMER- ALL STONES WILL VARY FROM IMAGE, AS NATURAL.OUR PRODUCT IS 100% AUTHENTIC 100% ETHICAL & HANDMADE.
1. Regal red garnet is the birthstone for those born in January. This eye-catching gemstone symbolizes truth and faithfulness.
2. Romantic and passionate amethyst, the traditional birthstone for those born in February. Amethyst gemstone jewelry makes a thoughtful and personal birthday gift.
3. Icy-blue and elegant, aquamarine is the traditional birthstone for March. Symbolizing friendship and happiness,
4. The diamond sparkles as April's glistening birthstone. Thought to symbolize eternity, health and abundance,
5. Celebrate a May birthday with jewelry showcasing the glorious green emerald. This eye-catching gemstone symbolizes loyalty, faithfulness and love.
6. Lustrous and lovely, pearls are the traditional birthstone for those born in June, this classic gemstone represents peace, beauty and friendship.
7. The firecracker-red ruby is a celebration of color for those born in July. Birthstone jewelry featuring this regal gemstone symbolizes integrity, confidence and strength.
8. Lush summer green peridot is the traditional birthstone for August. Birthstone jewelry featuring this eye-catching gemstone is said to bring the wearer divine inspiration.
9. Sapphire is the traditional birthstone for September. While blue is the most common choice, consider pink, white, black and even yellow sapphires to celebrate this special occasion.
10. A rainbow of iridescent hues radiate from the luminous opal. The traditional birthstone for October
11. Warm and regal, citrine is the traditional birthstone for November. This golden-yellow gemstone is said to be comforting, energizing and life-giving.
12. Rich and majestic, the regal blue topaz is the traditional birthstone for December.