food impressions from hamburg
delicious sweet potato fries, mini pizzas and salad
beef with asparagus and potatoes
grilled fish with salad and potatoes
chinese pork with fried buns -
sweet croissants and rolls from portugal
New to the blog are these delish Banana Zucchini Muffins!
Do you make muffins? They are really quite easy!
Here are a few tips and tricks to make sure your muffins are greeted with sighs of yumminess!
• Probably the most important tip for baking muffins is to make sure you do not overwork the mixture. If you do you will find your delicious muffins will be quite dense. To make muffins mix all ingredients except for the flour together. When this mix is well combined then fold through the flour gently until only just combined
• Grease your muffin tray well to avoid the mixture sticking.
• I prefer stainless steel or aluminium muffin trays as I like the texture of the crust as opposed to silicone trays.
• Cool muffins in the tin after baking for around 5-10 minutes before turning out onto a wire baking rack.
• Muffins are best fresh so as I make these in bulk with the intention for freezing for school lunches, then I freeze as soon as they have cooled to room temperature.
Siya pa ang galit, siya pa nagdala pasalubong. Haaaaay... Mahal talaga ako ng nobya ko. Kilig much...
Sa wakas nakakaon nagyud ko donuts nga pirmi niya ipalaway sa nako pag mag Vidcall mi sa Ldr pami. Numnom!!!!! Nyahahahahha I love you,love. @ms.nuena18
Oh hey peeps of Wollongong We are gearing up for our first pop up event next Sunday, the 26th of August at @rgbrewmachine and we hope you can join us There’s just something about a beer and a burger on a Sunday that warms the soul
Who’s keen for a beer and a burger next Sunday??? Join us at @rgbrewmachine in Tarrawanna between 2.30 and 5.30pm!! You won’t be disappointed
Who doesn’t love a burger and a brew???♂️ Our first pop up event will be next Sunday, the 26th with the legends at @rgbrewmachine Who’s in?