I’ve been a little MIA on my feed for 3 reasons...
1. I’ve been really sick the past week & a half, almost 2 weeks it feels like.
2. I get overwhelmed at posting something that won’t fit the “aesthetic” of my feed, or voice I’ve created.
3. I’m a perfectionist or like my mentors like to remind me... a “spirit of excellence.” So I struggle with PARALYSIS OF ANALYSIS.
This all leads me to this... does anyone else ever miss the days where you could post everything & anything you wanted on Instagram without edits, Apps, or presets?
Here’s the thing... I’d love to hear your feedback! Truth is, I’m more than the photos I take, & I want to share ALL my life with you. Some changes might be coming. I’d love to share more of my health journey, & not focus so much on “model” or high def photos. I’d also like to post #ootd photos that are taken in front of my mirror that I’ve gotten so much feedback on from you guys!
So I’d love to know your feelings on these things...
1. Am I the only one who struggles with paralysis of analysis?
2. Does anyone else miss the days of crappy Instagram photos, & when the only photo edits you did were on the actual Instagram app?
3. Would you love to see more everyday, varied content on my feed?
Today in the social media industry/world they say your feed should be like your web page, but my truth is, I don’t want my page to be a website. I want it to be a conversation, & creative platform where I get to interact with you all on so much more of a personal level. That’s my heart. So PLEASE let me know what you think. I’d truly love your feedback! Love you guys.