With Pak Rhenald Kasali - Guru Besar Ekonomi UI & Komisaris Angkasa Pura.
While I still remember (hopefully I get it right 😅), to sum up today summit & C-Level Round Table:
1. Fintech was born because of changes, especially in technology
2. Fintech can't stand alone, they will need to collaborate with others institutions or partners or enablers such as insurance companies, banks, DigiSign company etc.
3. The advantage that Fintech have is the big data that they have, where they can assess and calculate risk based on the big data, without compromising the 5C rules
4. Fintech are encouraged to aim and support the people who aren't bankable, working together with bank for example thru loan channeling service
5. There are still some issues regarding the secretive of information and regulation about customer protection that will need some attention
5. Overall, fintech is an industry that is been growing quite fast in Indonesia, where there is also an opportunity to have incoming fund from the foreign lenders
#fintechdays2018 #ceoseminar #ceosubmit #bali #transresortbali