Oh hey there Friday! Here are Scott and I just hanging out on top of the world (well, on top of the life guard chair anyway!). I haven't shared any random facts in a while for #fridayintroductions so here goes:
1. I don't let Scott load the dishwasher because he never capitalizes on all the space and it drives me nuts. Why yes, yes I am Type A. Why do you ask?!
2. I love oranges but rarely eat them because I hate peeling them and getting my hands sticky.
3. I'm usually reading two or three books at once, all very slowly in spare minutes here and there and before bed. I can rarely stick to just one because there are so many I want to get to!
4. I love having painted fingernails. I do them myself and it makes me so happy and I feel fancy even when I'm in my pajamas.
5. I love running because I can lace up my sneakers and start my workout immediately and I'm alone the whole time. I hate going to the gym because of the wasted travel time, the mirrors (seriously, why?!), and the other people. I'm an extrovert in pretty much every other way but when I'm working out I don't even want to make eye contact with anyone. I like being in a zone all by myself!
Your turn! Tell me something random and true about you!