• Love yourself and the rest will follow
• At-home Flexibility Guide~ @getstretchy
• YouTube: ActionJacquelyn
• Online Flexibility Yoga Training!
Today’s @getstretchy tutorial is on the powerful and strength cultivating WARRIOR I & WARRIOR II poses!! Doing a warrior pose in class is like grounding your ego and elevating your spirit. Breathe and enjoy the powerful expansion of your mind and body.
WARRIOR I ~ Do’s :
• Align knee over ankles • Firm back thigh • Ground back foot • Draw shoulders down the back • Expand and lift heart • Draw femurs up towards hip to square hips.
WARRIOR I - Don’ts :
• Front foot not aligned under knee
• Weight heavy in low back and joints • Abs, Back quad and arch of foot not support posture.
WARRIOR II - Do’s :
• anchor all corners of feet into the fooor
• align knee over ankle • form back quad and slightly internally rotate • slightly externally rotate from thigh and hip, and draw femur bone towards midline. • draw shoulders down to lift heart up and expand wide across chest • draw navel in to spine and up towards sternum
WARRIOR II - Donts :
• not creating lift or support on opposition of gravity
Stretch and move with me in my online yoga flexibility training program @getstretchy. You’ll have forever access to the videos, which means forever access to grounding, stretching, breathing and being supported. Actionjacquelyn.com outfit by @aloyoga ••
When things get tough, when life doesn’t go your way, when your old story repeats itself, how do you shift back into the present moment? How do you return back to who you really are, without the ego, without the hang ups? When we get stuck in what went wrong, we’re missing out in the abundance of the present moment. I shift back into NOW through movement, conscious breathing, and meditation. How do you do it? 🧘🏼♀️
Stretch and move with me in my online yoga flexibility training program @getstretchy. You’ll have forever access to the videos, which means forever access to grounding, stretching, breathing and being supported. #getstretchy
Love this photo that @fitflexjuli created. .hair by @lisasatornhair
Morning @getstretchy flow 🧘🏼♀️ I love moving first thing in the morning. It connects me to myself, integrates my breath body and mind, and I feel grateful for my beautiful and abundant life. So many people ask me all the time, how do you get flexible?? It’s really simple - YOU STRETCH, EVERYDAY!
That’s why i crates my online program @getstretchy, so that you have daily yoga flexibility videos that you can do at home, everyday. .
• Get Stretchy with me by clicking the link in my bio!!! You get FOREVER access to all the yoga videos. • Bra by @aloyoga .
• Link: courses.actionjacquelyn.com/p/get-Stretchy
Improve your hip and thigh flexibility with 2 simple @getstretchy stretches! Hold each one for 5-10 deep and complete breathes.
1. Low Lunge: ground down through big toe and heel, engage front hamstring, pull navel up into spine, and lengthen sides of waist.
2. Low lunge with side bend: practice everything from Low Lunge, plus really emphasize the low belly pulling in and up as you bend to the side to neutralize pelvis.
Practice yoga with me on ActionJacquelyn.com | outfit by @aloyoga
Hey Los Angeles natives!! Meet me in-real-life at the first ever official Wellness Week Los Angeles event on June 10! @wellnessweekLA There are only 10 spots left, so the first 10 people that sign up for the VIP ticket will automatically get complimentary access to the sold out VIP AFTER PARTT EVENT on June 10.
I will be speaking alongside @jessegolden, where I will be sharing my top tips for bringing mindfulness and wellness into your daily lives. Can't wait! Get your ticket at the link in my bio (or below) and email them your IG handle right away so you can get on my personal guest list for the event See you there!
Warrior 2! A fierce, powerful yet graceful pose. The yin and yang of this pose is what makes it so beautiful. Create space in your body with the @getstretchy poses above so that you move without restriction. Ground down through your toes and lift from the root of your pelvis all the way up through the crown of the head, like a regal queen !!
Learn yoga with me on ActionJacquelyn.com || outfit by @aloyoga
HOW TO MEDITATE 🧘🏼♀️ a short meditation will positively impact and set the tone for your whole day! It’s super simple to incorporate a daily meditation. I suggest doing it right when you wake up and make it apart of your morning routine. Here are some more tips:
1. Create a peaceful space for yourself that’s beautiful for you. I love my oil diffuser and flowers.
2. Choose a a bolster, blanket or pillow to sit on. Mine is from @brentwoodhome
3. Pick a length of time to meditate, 1, 2, 3, 7, or 11 minutes or more.
4. Do your meditation at the same time everyday.
5. Meditate on an intention, a goal, what you want your day to look like, who you get to be, what your grateful for, or create a visualization of something you want to bring into your life. Do it today and comment below to let me know how it went!! #manifestation#meditation#howtomeditate#meditation101
Learn yoga with me on actionjacquelyn.com | outfit by @aloyoga
Practice, practice, and then practice some more, not for anyone else but yourself. Growing up as a ballerina and violinist, my life revolved around my practice and rehearsals. Before it was practice to make perfect, and now it’s practice to practice, fir the experience of being present, for the self care, for the joy, for the challenge, and for the growth. It’s how I continue to unfold and transcend a certain beauty in my life. Surrender and enjoy the process. I also love that I can straighten my teeth easily with my @smiledirectclub trays while I practice
WATCH to learn How to STRENGTHEN your forearms for any inversion! This is my favorite exercise You will decrease the pain and load in your wrists when you fire up your forearms. I recommend doing this exercise for 1 minute before starting your practice to wake up the muscles prior to your practice. This will also help with carpal tunnel too!! @getstretchy
Online Handstand Training with me!! Click the link in my bio to learn all my tricks for inversions with 20 minute videos. | outfit by @aloyoga
Buying my mama some flowers for Mother’s Day, do you think I got enough for her? I don’t think so. She’s loved me and supported me everyday of my life and I am so grateful to be her daughter. I love you mom! @thedentalbeauty | outfit @aloyoga | @getstretchy | ActionJacquelyn.com
Leap into your weekend like it’s the first day of school!! Smile when you don’t feel like it, and shift into a happy place because you say so!! I love you Practice yoga with me on ActionJacquelyn.com
Before & After 7 minutes of @getstretchy SWIPE RIGHT for my splits stretching routine. Just a few minutes of stretching ♀️ each day will improve your flexibility, decrease pain, and mobilize your entire body. Show yourself some love and treat yourself to yummy stretches everyday. Click the link in my bio to learn more about my Get Stretchy SPLITS Online Yoga program. 🧘🏼♀️ _________
Learn yoga with me on: Actionjacquelyn.com @aloyoga