Check out our new lineup of backpacks and shoulder bags
When we decided to do a photoshoot in Vermont, we knew it needed to involve going to @vtdoyle's house, which is a funland of minibikes you can race on, a rad workshop, and all kinds of other fun toys. After it got dark, we lit up a massive bonfire and everyone started to rip around it. #NoBadTrips#BehindTheScenes
We hear stories all the time about Burton backpacks that have travelled the world, still going strong after 10+ years. Tell us yours with #ShareBurton, and check the link in our bio for our latest styles. PS. Did we mention lifetime warranty?
Just trying to soak up the rest of the weekend, hbu? #NoBadTrips
We cooked up some new t-shirts and long-sleeve tees for ya. Link in bio. Bacon sold separately.
World's best hiking crew: Your pup and your Burton bag. Share your own photos with us using #ShareBurton and you might just see it here. Thanks to @sadiegirl_1 and @hxcbritnahh for the snap.
We just dropped our new Fall Collection, and if you can't tell from this photo, it's straight fire. Spice up the season with new tees, fleece, hoodies, jackets and more, all designed to keep you warm as the seasons change. Check it all at the link in our bio.
We're always in search of good times, whether that's road tripping from Oregon to California, taking on the dunes or jumping off a house boat. Now it's on to the next one - anyone want to guess where we are headed next? #NoBadTrips
We hear all the time, what's next for #StepOn? Well, behind the scenes, we've been re-engineering Step On to make it work for kids. @microsoft's @surface pro has been an important partner in our rapid prototyping process as we figured out how to scale it down, give it more flexibility, and make it as easy to use as possible. Youth Step On will be available later this year, but until then, take an inside look on the Burton blog - link in bio. #CreatedOnSurface
All our bags and luggage are built to last and come with a lifetime warranty. But, sometimes the unexpected happens and we want you to be prepared. If your luggage wheel needs to be replaced and you can't send it in to us, we can send you a wheel kit and you can DIY repair it. #BurtonQuickFix
You'll need: An allen wrench, a Burton wheel kit (two wheels + two axels)
Time: 15 minutes
1. Get in touch with our warranty team and ask for a wheel replacement kit. You'll need to know the year you bought your bag and what style it is. 1-800-881-3138 is the number for US & Canada, if you're somewhere else let us know and we can give you the correct number to call.
2. Use your allen wrench to remove the first wheel. When looking at the backside of your luggage, the left side wheel axel is regular, and the right side is the reverse thread. You'll need to spin the axel in the correct direction to loosen it.
3. Remove the old wheel and axel and make sure the threads inside the wheel well are in tact.
4. Grab your new axel (make sure you follow the same thread direction) and put it through the new wheel and into the wheel well. The spacer goes closest to the wheel housing.
5. Use the allen wrench to secure the new wheel in place. Similar to a skateboard wheel, you don't want it to be too tight, but not too loose either.
6. Do the same on the other side, and keep in mind the wheel axel threads will go in the opposite direction this time.
As always, if you need help or have questions, get in touch and our Burton Guide team can help you out.