#18weekspregnant - LISTEN WITH VOLUME Yesterday I gave you a pretty ADVANCED swing to add to your #kettlebell tool box,
If you have mastered the traditional kettlebell swing and various single arm swing you can continue to this new and highly advanced side/lateral swing — The kettlebell lateral swing is an advanced kettlebell swing exercise that requires dexterity, control, knowledge or kettlebell Ballistics and ‘kettlebell’ confidence.
Add this why?
LATERAL MOTION is essential for anyone that does (straight) sports, like running, if you omit lateral strength exercises you can see a larger potential for ankle, knee and hip injury and weakness
SIMPLE LATERAL motion can be lateral or Kosak lunges
But lateral Ballistics (this swing) is incredible if you can master and put it in
It will also make your body ‘smarter’ Bc there is A TON of details and mechanics here to master, like as one example bending one leg while keeping the other one straight. .
1. NOTICE 1st that I am NOT simply swinging my arm independent of my body, my entire body is highly connected to the swing and works TOGETHER - just swinging the arm is the first and most damaging mistake I commonly see
2. My glutes are working!!! Very much working in every motion.
3. One leg straitened a bit to make room for the kettlebell
4. The kettlebell also turns a bit to make room
5. I am NOT ever lifting with the arm!!! This is all total body - glutes, core, hamstrings, back, arms, shoulders working together!
6. Start LIGHT! And maybe even trace the motion as I did non-loaded first!
7. KEY MOTION: please listen with volume! Bc I am discussing how one leg bends momentarily after the KB oases it while the other stays straight to make room for the kettlebell .
this? to make REAL lasting changes in your body you MUST follow a REAL program.
READY to 'really commit' use code LIMITLESS for a special bonus program discount in our shop, link in bio --> shop tab