**Review** Ohana Best Friend Breakfast at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
If you’re thinking about booking this character dining experience, do it! We went this week and loved it, here are our best bits:
1. The setting is beautiful- huge windows with views across the Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella’s Castle.
2. The food is served family style, and is brought to you on a big skillet which looks so impressive when it arrives. Plus it’s all you can eat so they’ll just keep bringing more when it’s running low!
3. There wasn’t anything on the menu we didn’t like. From the Pineapple bread we were given on arrival, to the tropical juice, never ending coffee pot (my personal fave!), eggs, ham, Mickey waffles, it all tasted so good. The kids also requested hot chocolates which our server was happy to bring them. There isn’t a set children’s menu, they just eat whatever they like from the skillet, which worked great for us as we have a fussy eater so this meant he could just pick and choose whatever he liked
4. Cameron (4) and Lucy-Rose (2) loved the character interactions. They got to meet Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch and joined in a little parade with them.
5. This dining experience is $44 per adult and $20 per child (infants free)
We went as a family of four but there were plenty of couples, groups of friends, large parties, so this really is an experience for everyone. After breakfast we took the Monorail to Magic Kingdom, it’s easy to get from this resort to the parks so is a great place to start your day.