Honestly, before i’d ask them to delete, but now, you pray, you practice islam, you start wearing hijab, theses muslims :
- she’s going to radicalize herself
- she’s going to do Jihad [they don’t even know what’s jihad]
- she’s too much on deen [i’m not ♀️]
- she’s going to join ISIS
- she’s weird
- she doesn’t integrate [to the class/their behavior, with them while they backbite, slander people, and criticize, and judge, alot of people in France doesn’t practice their religion, and know a little about it so whenever someone starts to practice, doing what is FARDH (obligatory) like praying, you become automatically called religious].
- and many people backbiting you.
- people calling you « ukhti fi’llah. » whenever you’re shocked about their behavior [sister in islam, not the way like you think, to way to make you feel as you’re like a holy someone or idk.]
And probably others things,
Actually niqab is banned in France aswell with Burqa, Hijab isn’t allowed at public workplaces, literally everywhere, neither at schools, the worst part is that school is obligatory so it’s obligatory for you to go (until 16) while removing your hijab, in my messed up school, my director almost fired me from school for wearing a headband, yes a headband. Meanwhile WHITE PEOPLE CAN WEAR THESES HEADBANDS, but many arabs, blacks can’t, mostly the hijabis.
#DoubleStandards pretty much uh,
Same i have already spoken about it but let’s not forget the Law of Laicity inquires that there should be no religious signs at public workplaces (private does it too but not all but majority doesn’t allow you with hijab). Yet i see so many christians wearing crosses at school While hijabis aren’t allowed to wear hijab? But i thought no religious signs? Don’t confuse me, i am against that they ban religious signs, for every religion, but why Double standards when it comes to Muslim women?? The worst parts is the hijabis telling me we have to submit to them, why on earth should i submit to them when it is said « There is no obedience to creation when they disobeys the Creator »?! I’m done with this country, al Hamdulilah i’m moving soon, InshaAllah.
In brief : France is hella corrupted.