To you: You are amazing. You are loved! Off the top of my head, here’s ten truthful reasons that you’re amazing! If you need more encouragement, I could probably come up with 100 things for each individual person I know. But here’s the 10:
1. God created you. He made the highest mountains, the vast oceans, the sweetest puppies and babies and baby animals, the little caterpillars that turn into miraculous butterflies, and He also made you. With even more thought and consideration than He put into other parts of this great universe.
2. He made you YOU. Just the way you are. He thought of your smile, your eyes, your heart, your mind, and created you with love.
3. You’ve made it this far. You are strong. You’ve overcome obstacles that you might not have thought you could, but you made it to today.
4. In a world where comparison is way too easy, you’ve managed to keep your head up.
5. You are unique. No one else is exactly like you. No one has your smile, or laugh, or life story, and someone somewhere-or maybe many people-love(s) you for those exact reasons.
6. You have a story. A story with ups and downs, laughter and tears, lessons learned and probably heartbreaks. You can share that with others.
7. You have a voice. Whether you use it for good is up to you, but you can share anything to multitudes with just a few clicks or taps, and you have the power to influence and inspire.
8. You are worthy. You will never fully understand or see your worth, but you are so amazing, and loved, and cherished by God, the creator of this world.
9. You make others smile. Whether it’s because you smile, or crack a joke, or do something kind, or maybe something you’re unaware of, you’ve made someone’s day better.
10. You’re liked and loved. Even before you were born, God loved you. Even if you don’t like or love yourself, you are liked and loved. I am amongst the many that care about you, and would definitely pray for you or cheer you on if you needed it.
You are amazing, worthy, liked, inspiring, strong, unique, brave, beautiful, wonderful, and SO LOVED.
For more of God’s truth, read John chapters 10-14 (We are the sheep Jesus is talking about)