It was what everyone here dreaded - two dead children.
After sifting through a home turned to rubble, rescue workers finally found the bodies of three-year-old Nabil and new-born baby girl Sumood.
Just moments earlier on Saturday, a #Saudi #UAE military alliance, which has been carrying out air attacks on #Yemen since March 2015, bombed their home in #Saada province's Marran district, an impoverished area less than 40km from oil-rich Saudi Arabia, footage sent to Al Jazeera by #Houthi rebels appeared to show. "These were civilians, they were little kids," said one of the rescuers, as their lifeless bodies lay strewn next to him on a rock. "What was their guilt, why were they killed?" said another, who managed to rescue other members of their family after the devastating attack.
Local news channel Saada News reported that the children were from an internally displaced family who had recently relocated to Marran after their home was previously destroyed.
But in what has become the norm for millions of Yemenis, families have had to repeatedly resettle when the sounds of planes pass overhead and bombs dropping intensify.
Air raids intensify
Since 2015, Saudi Arabia and the UAE have been carrying out air raids on Yemen, the Arab world's poorest country, in an attempt to reinstate the internationally recognised government of President Abu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.
#Hadi ‘s government was toppled by Houthi rebels in late 2014 after the rebels stormed south from their stronghold of Saada, and captured large parts of the north.
With logistical support from the #US ,the Saudi-UAE alliance has carried out more than 16,000 raids on Houthi-held areas in an attempt to reverse their gains.
These attacks have targeted weddings, hospitals as well as water and electricity plants, killing and wounding thousands.
According to the UN, at least 10,000 people have been killed in the war, but the death toll that has not been updated in years and is certain to be far higher.
In July, the last month where statistics of air raids were available, Saudi and UAE jets launched 277 raids, 43 percent of which targeted non-military installations.