So first off I wanna say that I am a fan out Carmella and all but this made me mad and I’ll state why. (This is all in my opinion mostly based off AJ to keep this short)
1. she is not a better wrestler than, Brie Bella, Trish Stratus, Kaitlyn, AJ LEE, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Beth Phoenix, Aksana, Kharma, Eve Torres, Nia Jax, Tamina, Charlotte Flair, and LITA. Also she didn’t mention Paige in there, but Paige is also WAY more talented than her.
2. When it comes to Mic skills Carmella is NOTHING compared to AJ, AJ like her husband is a GOD on the mic, she owns it and doesn’t sound like a robot (I was watching some of Carmella past mic moments and she sounds a lot like a robot) AJ owned every second on that mic and even if you didn’t like you you had to agree she had skills
3. AJ built the structure of the women’s revolution, AJ was the first woman to have merch. Without AJ none of the actual wrestlers would have merch.
4. Let’s just go through some of the accomplishment of the beautiful AJ Lee: She was WWE General manager or RAW, in Florida Championship Wrestling she won the FCW Divas Championship, she won Queen of FCW
in Pro Wrestling Illustrated she won Woman of the Year (2012–2014) she was ranked No. 2 of the top 50 female wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2014
Women Superstars Uncensored she won the WSU Tag Team Championship with Brooke Carter she won WSU/NWS King and Queen of the Ring (2009) with Jay Lethal
Wrestling Observer Newsletter: in 2013 she won the 14-woman elimination tag team match at Survivor Series on November 24
WWE she won the WWE Divas Championship 3 times, AJ Lee has held the title for an overall record of 406 days. She is a 3 time Slammy Award, she won Diva of the Year in 2012 and 2014. She also won kiss of the Year in 2012 with John Cena.
5. When AJ Lee was Champion she wrestled against every current diva that was in the division at the time. She never lost to any of them. AJ only said she would only won’t to lose the title to a new up coming diva which she got them to push up Paige. AJ started bring up the new talent. Which again started the women’s revolution.