Just so happened that @brewdogcastlegate was on the way home... would be rude not to grab a glass of Hazy Jane.
Arrived in Aberdeen, makes sense to get a pint of the beer that kicked it all off at the First BD bar @brewdogaberdeen. Super fresh Punk IPA followed by a glass of Dog G and @thebruery ‘So Happens It’s Tuesday’. Couldn’t help getting some guest beers as take always - @beardediris@atgbrewery.
Não podia deixar de passar num dos meus lugares preferidos em Roma! E..pra relembrar os velhos tempos, uma @birra_peroni clássica e uma pizza parmigiana.
Last week we were honored to host our friends Gary and Mack from @hoppedla. Hopped LA helps people discover unique and exciting beer experiences around Los Angeles and we are stoked they have featured The Empire Tavern in their latest episode. Check them out and check out the video on @youtube. We are open with #happyhour until 7pm with $2 Off Full Pour Draft! Cheers
@moderntimesbeer takeover at @b2taphouse! 82 degrees out and the AC just died in my car, so I'm cooling down with Rowing Needles, a Berliner weisse with blackberries and raspberries.
Now in the cooler we’ve got Phantom Bride, a collab from @belchingbeaver And the Deftones. This delicious IPA is named after the ethereal song by Deftones. It has a perfect balance of Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, and mosaic. These won’t last long so come get one today And don’t forget about happy hour from 4-6 pm. Kaitlin is your brewtender all day. Cheers
Thinking about a "pick me up" after this downpour of a day? We've got the treat you need in the cooler.
Beer Geek Dessert • Imperial Milk Stout
11% ABV • 4.18 • $34.99/4pk • $9.99/16oz
"As its name indicates, this beer is not one for snacks or meals but instead goes down like a peach at dessert to which it is perfectly suited. Black as the night with few clouds in sight, this Imperial Stout gives off sweet scents of malt, chocolate, vanilla, roasted caramel and cake. Chocolate, roasted cocoa, vanilla and cake blend into a sweet and lasting flavour tinged with drops of bitterness and wrapped in creamy succulence. So good it counts as a dessert in a bottle!" @mikkellersd
I have spent more hours here than I anticipated this past year, but I have a tough time concentrating at home and a tougher time being productive at work. I’m thankful for this chance to work on my MBA. The things i’m learning are already making me a better leader and person.
I have 1 year to go. Where should I throw my celebration party upon completion and if I invite all of you will you attend? ps. there will be beer and maybe a food truck. ps. i bought another food truck! stay tuned.
New kegs this week! The Hop Concept "Hop Freshener Series" Dank & Sticky IPA and Track 7 Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter on NITRO! #strangersbar#imperialvalley#beerbar
New cans and bottles this week! Evans Brewing Stout at the Devil Russian Imperial Stout, Upland Brewing (Bloomington, Indiana) Champagne Velvet, and an awesome collaboration with Weihenstephaner (The world's oldest brewery) and Sierra Nevada! #strangersbar#imperialvalley#beerbar
Sorry I’m so late but I was nominated by & to share 5 non-beer related facts about myself. Thanks for the tag ladies! Also, thank you to those who reached out to me about my ghostliness on IG. I still love beer people! Just don’t post as much as I would like to. Thanks for the love and continued support. So here we go.
1. I’m a walking contradiction. Don’t let the bright hair fool you. I’m an extremely shy person. I even tend to get nervous in large groups.
2. I love to cook! It relaxes me. I cook every single day and throw it down in the kitchen. Top Chef over here.
3. I’m 100% Puerto Rican but cannot speak Spanish. When it came time for me to learn it in school my mom had to pass it for me online.
4. I follow a plant base diet. (excluding the milk stouts and lactose beers I drink) No dairy, meat, cheese, seafood, or honey(still drink mead tho). It’s been about 8 months now and I feel absolutely fantastic!
5. I love video games! I recently started live streaming on Twitch and became an affiliate. A perfect day for me is cracking open a fresh beer and playing games all day! It’s been an amazing experience so far and I have met so many great people on the Twitch platform. I have so much fun with this I do it 5 days a week.
Cheers everyone! I hope you all have an amazing week! I really enjoyed this by and Excellent nose, mouthfeel and flavor profile on this one . Straight vanilla bomb
Credit by: @mermaidontap Double tap & tag your friend Love it