WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN THE MIRROR?
Psych Stace signing in
Reality is subjective. And our reflections only ever show us our thoughts and feelings, regardless of facts
So which reality do you look for?
Do you look at your belly and think the bloating makes you undesirable, unfit, unhealthy, and unloved?
Or do you look at your belly for what it really is? The place your food goes which expands and contracts multiple times daily
Do you look for your imperfections?
Or do you look for your uniqueness?
Do you look for evidence which proves your worst thoughts true?
Or do you look for evidence which proves your best thoughts true?
Do you look at your physical features to measure your self worth?
Or do you look deeper at your values, morals and beliefs to measure your self worth?
Do you look at your scars and see pain?
Or do you look at them and see the story of your life?
Do you look at your wrinkles and feel sadness for years passed?
Or do you look at them and remember the million smiles that caused them?
What we look for determines the way we see the world
So which reality do you look for? #keepingitreal#psychstace#wellness#transformation#dedicated#bodypositivity#bodypositive#strongnotskinny#bbg#bodygoals#fitness#inspo#progressnotperfection#muscle#training#edrecovery
We know how to keep it C O O L here at @dermacaresandiego. Save the date and join us for our CoolEvent at Dermacare of Carlsbad on June 26, 2018, from 5pm-7pm! There will be: • Live demos • A complimentary mini-consult
• Exclusive SPECIAL pricing
• Participate in a Q&A session
• Enter to win a FREE treatment
• Cocktails & appetizers
Tap the link in our bio to RSVP!
Gain the #confidence to show off your body with a little help from, #Coolsculpting. With the CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure, it reduces the number of fat cells in treated areas by an average of 20% to 25%. Call today to schedule your #consultation! (408) 996-0200
If you want results you need to follow 3 simple steps
• Stay consistent - create a routine that works for you & follow that routine until it becomes a lifestyle
• Eat healthy - you don’t have to follow some super strict diet to start off. Simply start by cleaning up the foods you’re putting into your body then you can worry about all the technical stuff later. (One step at a time) .
• Put in work - Train smart and train for you. Have personal goals and keep the mindset of creating the best version of yourself. There are a ton of influential people to be motivated by but until you can motivate yourself you won’t reach the goals that will benefit YOU the most! Everyone’s journey, genetics, & lifestyles are diff. Never compare! Just do your best! .
So proud of @erikaaguirremua progress she is killing her training, changing her nutrition and getting the results she deserves! .
This pic was more about my dog ♡♡ She is to cutee♡♡! But that's not what I wanted to say.. got something on my mind, what needs to get out.. X
Had a kinda shitty 2 last weeks.. check up with my coach was facked up yesterday.. didn't made any progress at all with losing fatt.. had so many ups and downs, that I stayed the same.. so good though,, didn't gain even though I had a few really bad cravings.. tired.. feeling down.. hormones (got to get used to them again after having no periods for + 1 year) but also lost 2 weeks of results I could have made.. I realized, I'm that * it's all or nothing* kinda girl.. the thing is.. Life isn't about * all or nothing*.. It's about balance But I'm also comfortable with planning things.. so..
* New plan.. * besides that I got my coach, who'll have my back.. I'm gonna plan stuff.. plan my cheats.. and I've got to stick to that plan! No matter what..
Don't buy chocolate.. you know you can't just have 1 piece
Back action from today. I never tried single arm inverted rows before, for sure is something challenging to add to a pull session. I was pretty sloppy but I’ll clean them up with time. #grind@svt_mattyy
Deadlifts on back day or leg day?
Keeping it light today #deadliftmoves