We hope you slept well last night? Some nights this can be a challenge. .
Valerian essential oil has a unique grounding aroma that inspires feelings of calm so you can work toward finding emotional balance. It is an ideal addition to relaxing aromatherapy blends to calm the mind and the body. Valerian creates a soothing bedtime aroma that’s perfect for helping you unwind and find peace after a long and busy day.
Valerian Benefits: - Promotes feelings of calm and helps ease occasional nervous tension
- Diffuse to help you create a focused environment
- Diffuse during times of occasional stress
- Ease occasional restlessness as part of a relaxing bedtime routine
- Promote feelings of relaxation
- The Valerian root has been used throughout history. Ancient Greek scholars Hippocrates and Galen wrote about and used valerian root.
- Valerian is grown in our Balkan Botanical Farm in Bulgaria.
How do you use Valerian?
- Valerian essential oil is very popular to use topically or diffused as part of a relaxing routine before bed
- Apply topically on the back of the neck or on the bottoms of feet during your relaxation routines.
- Use topically or diffuse as part of a bedtime routine to ease occasional restlessness.
- Diffuse to create a calm, focused environment during quiet contemplation. - Use topically, accompanied by a relaxing massage, during times of occasional distress to help promote a sense of calm.
We love applying Valerian with A carrier Oil Like V-6, coconut, or almond oil to our feet before bedtime and then putting on cotton socks. *Limit of 1 per account per month.
Comment below if you are excited for this oil’s return!