Distance Running is an endurance sport, and this sunday you will be pushing your body out of your comfort zone. Here are some helpful Pre & Post Run tips from Soulflower to help you be prepared for race day.
Pre- Run Tips :
1. Olive Oil : Apply on your skin between you toes,underarms, thighs to prevent chaffing.
2. Peppermint Essential Oil : put a few drops into ur bath water to Energize you in the morning.
3. Lemongrass Peppermint Refreshing Aroma Massage Oil : Relax your Mind & Body to get ready for The big day
4. Dreamcatcher Essential Oil : put a few drops on ur pillow For good Sleep.
Post - Run Tips :
1. Breathe Easy Essential Oil : put a few drops on ur t-shirt or hanky which will open your air passages and help you Breathe better and relax you post run.
2. Every skin Lavender Soap : after running your skin is dry and itchy. Bathe with this soothing essential oil soap to Ease irritated skin.
3. Lavender bath salt : put 2 spoonfuls into a bucket of hot water to soothe and relax your feet.
There are now just 11 days till my first OE, something I will definitely collect some moments with. That said for you, please do whatever is on your heart! Day 14 #Celebratelife#goals#beyourbest#travel