Overrated Players -
1. Julio Jones ATL- Was second in drops and had only 3 TDs last season and people are still saying he is better than Antonio Brown.
2. Devante Adams GB- He is a TD machine. However, would you really have him over TY Hilton?
3. Cam Newton CAR- The last two years he has hovered around mediocrity. His style of play won't work for him much longer.
4. Jay Ajayi PHI- The definition of hit or miss. Way to inconsistent to be considered one of the games best.
5. Sammy Watkins KC- Has tons of talent, but hasn't been able to stay on the field. Last year in an explosive vertical offense he had under 600 recieving yards
1. Robert Quinn MIA- For a three year stretch earlier this decade Quinn was one of the games best pass rushers. Last year with Wade Phillips he recorded 8.5 sacks and looked to be getting back into form. He's now sliding back to his natural position and is primed for a breakout.
2. Trey Flowers NE- Who has been the Patriots sack leader these past two seasons? Ya, it's Trey Flowers.
3. Doug Baldwin SEA- If Russell Wilson didn't have Doug Baldwin would Seattle score?
4. Geno Atkins CIN- When discussing the games best defensive lineman, his name never comes back. Easily the games second best DT behind Rams Aaron Donald.
5. Dion Lewis TEN- Has a career 4.8 yards per carry. Oh ya, and he's a complete matchup nightmare coming out of the backfield.