I think so far this is my favorite Adderall replacement I’ve played around with. I feel happy, light, super focused, mentally clear, energized (not jittery), and satiated with what I like to call the Superpower Smoothie. It’s a little aspirational (aka ingredients are pretty pricey). But if you think health is expensive, try sickness!! I doubled the recommended dose on the mushrooms and now I’m in business. Warning: the mushroom last is a little strong with doubling the dose, so the weird after taste is to be expected.
• 8 oz. unsweetened organic almond milk
• @ancientnutrition organic mocha flavor bone broth protein powder (only line of protein powder I like at the moment)
• 1 tsp @navitasorganics maca ~ enhances energy, mood, & memory; improves female sexual health
• 2 tsp @ommushrooms lions mane ~ supports cognitive health, supports health nervous system, helps with focus, creativity & mood
• 2 tsp @ommushrooms cordyceps ~ improves vitality and endurance, improves oxygen consumption and delivery to increase energy
• 1 tsp @shaman_shack_herbs Rhodiola ~ relieves stress and depression, weight loss, boosts healthy energy levels, improves cognitive function and concentration • 1 scoop @reserveagenutrition collagen replenish powder ~ helps lessen the appearance of wrinkles and improves joint health
• 1 tbsp raw organic unsweetened almond butter ~ fat to help keep you full and energized longer
• 1 tsp @bulletproof brain octane oil ~ helps your body burn fat; reliable quick source of energy from fat not sugar
• 1/4 tsp @jarrowformulas inositol ~ fights depression symptoms, improves blood circulation, improves weight loss
• dash of @eatbrands probiotic Himalayan pink sea salt ~ helps to draw water into your cells and rehydrate your body
• 2 tbsp @_healthforcesuperfoods vitamineral greens ~ the most thyroid friendly green powder on the market; it’s raw so your maintaining the nutrients, huge source or chlorophyll (blood builder), enzymes for digestive support.