When showing gratitude, do you consider showing gratitude to yourself? Here are some suggestions on how to do so!
1. Make a list of ways you’ve impressed yourself lately.
2. Treat yourself to something you enjoy, like a pedicure or a massage.
3. If someone compliments you, thank them and let them know you’re proud of that skill, talent, or accomplishment.
4. Compliment yourself by saying it while looking in the mirror, write it in a journal, or make a note for yourself on a sticky note and put it on your refrigerator.
5. Give yourself time to enjoy a passion you’re sometimes too busy to fit in.
6. Take an inventory of all the good things you’ve done for other people and the world.
7. Write yourself a love letter. Seriously, start with “Dear Shelly” (but insert your own name) and describe all the things you admire about yourself.
8. Let go of any conditions you have for being kind to yourself, meaning you appreciate even if you didn’t accomplish or do anything specific.
9. Schedule a date with yourself one afternoon or evening that’s all about YOU.
10. Share the beauty that is you with the people around you, knowing they’re fortunate to have you in their lives.
#christian #real #live #talk #show #prayer #inspiration #motivation #encouragement #testimonies #Bible #story #men #women #single #married #family #familia #time #for #you #gratitude