Good habits can be hard to create, here’s a few of mine to get you set up for a fitter, healthier, stronger year!
1. Commit for 21 days
2. Write it down
3. Make it Daily – Consistency is critical if you want to make a habit stick.
4. Start Simple – Don’t try to completely change your life in one day
5. Remind yourself - around the 2 weeks into your commitment it can be easy to forget
6. Find a buddy - find someone who will go along with you and keep you motivated
7.Be Imperfect – Don’t expect all your attempts to change habits to be successful immediately
8.Remove Temptation – Restructure your environment so it won’t tempt you in the first thirty days
9. Know the Benefits – Familiarize yourself with the benefits of making a change
10. Do it For Yourself – Don’t worry about all the things you “should” have as habits. Instead tool your habits towards your goals and the things that motivate you
The MASS Performance Centre