How to make a floral crown.
1) Gather all materials; you'll need floral wire, scissors, floral tape, & of course, flowers &/or foliage. Make sure your flowers are pre-cut & extra leaves are taken off, with about 2" of stem for taping to wire.
2) Cut floral wire to your desired size (I usually leave a few extra inches just in case). I like to pre-cut pieces of tape about 3" in length.
3) Gather a few pieces of foliage/flower & tape your first piece a few inches up on one end of wire. Floral tape can be sticky, so a wet rag might come in handy. This part can be frustrating- practice, practice, practice. You'll get it. Don't give up! Just gently pull & guide the tape while holding the flowers firmly in place. Floral tape sticks when stretched.
4) Gather your second bunch of flowers & repeat step 3, slightly overlapping last piece each time. keep doing this until you have a few inches left on opposite end of wire.
5) Attach crown in back with either the few inches of wire left on either side, or use ribbon if you'd prefer.
6) Enjoy! *
#stellawasfloral #flowercrown #floralcrown #flowers #diy #diyflowercrown #diyflowers #floralart #floraldesign #floristlife #flowersforwitches #flowermagic #flowerlovers #flowergram #flowerstagram #flowersofinstagram #flowercrownfolk