[ the numbers go in order with the pictures. swipe when you reach the next number to know what I'm addressing ]
1. Felix is NOT wrong. I'm a woman and I know that women know exactly what they are doing when they show their bodies like that online. Am I saying they need to cover every inch of their body? No. But they need to be modest just like everyone else unless they want that kind of attention.
2. When women show their body like that they are being slutty, and if men use those photos/videos in thumbnails or videos then they are using it. If men are showing their bodies like how some of these women have been online, then they would also be attention whores. Not critics. Tf.
3. Felix is NOT telling his audience that men cannot control their actions. He is saying that when women dress a certain way to show off a certain part of their bodies it is because they WANT people to look and it is not their fault for looking. Men and women will look at oothers' bodies AND THAT IS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THEY LOOKED. If they stare or act grossly upon how someone looks then it is their fault, but other than that it IS NOT.
4. A lot of women online do just get attention because they are women. Women are pretty. People of both sexes like to look at women but it is really only straight women or gay men that like to watch a man just because he is attractive. That's just how it works. Most comments on women's pages is about their tits etc. BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY OUT. Guys usually stream more covered than women and when people are watching it is usually because of their gameplay so they will be commenting gaming things. Their are less women on Twitch because more men are into video games than women are. These are not things that are hard to understand.
5. Maybe you shouldn't have gone up against the largest youtuber their is and just stayed low, gotten over the fact that he called you a stupid name, and you wouldn't be receiving so much hate. Again, there are so few women on Twitch as compared to men because MORE MEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES THAN WOMEN.