Happy weekend ya'all
Thanks to the poll and your messages, I can say am not the only one who had no idea there was something like Coconut Vinegar out there! After some research , I started using it almost a month back. I am using @univedsports CV , which is great - unfiltered, natural, with the 'mother'. It has been really really good for my digestion and skin - 2 things I have personally seen changes in. Though the bottle says to take some before every meal, I just mix 2 tbs in some water + honey and take it one time first thing in the morning.
So why Coconut Vinegar is ? #Coconutvinegar
1. Natural source of probiotics, which feed our microbiome, which keeps our gut happy
2. 5x more Potassium than ACV : K helps in regulating the blood sugar level and blood pressure level, relieving heart & kidney disorders, enhancing metabolism, electrolytic functions of our body and muscle strength.
3. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - this lil one is a powerhouse - helps in energy production, development+function of skin, blood cells, the lining of digestive tract, etc. Important for eye health. Relief from migraines. Helps in absorption of many other vitamins+nutrients , esp iron.
4. All 9 essential amino acids
5. Many other things like vitamin C, low glycemic index, etc. Oh it boosts immunity as well!
The taste of CV is sweeter than ACV but tbh they both taste like vinegar so there's that
If you are confused b/w CV & ACV -- think about which one is more local to you? If coconuts are local to your place, go for it! if you are already taking blood pressure medicine, better to first check in with your doctor before you start using it. Also, though I absolutely love my Unived Coconut Vinegar, I would have preferred if it came in a glass bottle. Vinegars in plastic is not a good idea.
#indianyogacommunity #wellness #iamwellandgood #mindbodygram #yoga #yogaeverydamnday #yogagram #guthealth #loveyourbody #vegan #healthy #myyogalife #india #igramming_india #delhigram #igyoga #yogacommunity #yogadaily #healthyliving