Firstly, I really liked the name of the range.. Because it's all nudes, they've (maybe) named it inti-matte.. a word play on "intimate".. cuz they're "nudes".. get it?? ok, I'll shut up! So these have 10 new shades and really the ones that I ordered aren't dupes of any others I already have from @maybelline. These are really pretty shades and I'm considering buying 1-2 more.. So this pretty mauve pink one - ALMOND PINK is very subtle nude.
It's part of the powder matte formula.
Price: Rs. 500
1. Very comfortable matte finish. Looks very matte as if it's the actual color of your lips
2. Lasts a long time on me (4-5.5 hours) & fades evenly
4. Great pinky-nude shade. It's quickly gonna be their fast-moving shade for sure
5. Fades a little but survives meals (doesn't give butthole lips)
6. Easy to remove
7. Very little (at first) to no transfer after it settles in
1. Packaging could've been better if caps/lids were color-coded (for hoarders like me). 2. It may accentuate dry patches.
See you in the next one! #minireviews #beautyblogger #love4lipstick #mattelipstick #indianbeautyblogger #potd #lotd #almondpink #maybellinepowdermattes #nudelipstick #lipstickaddict #nudelips #Maybellinecolorsensational #maybellinenewyork #intimattenudes