A group shot of spaniels and retrievers after a day of working is one of the winners in this year’s Kennel Club Dog Photographer of the Year competition in the United Kingdom. Dogs and puppies are pictured sunbathing, snuggling, sleeping and playing in the sand in these winning images, which were among an incredible 10,000 entries from more than 70 different countries in the annual contest, which is now in its thirteenth year. Tap the link in our bio to view more amazing images of man’s best friend from this year’ss competition.
1) Tracy Kidd, from the UK won the ‘Dogs at Work’ category with a group shot of spaniels and retriever dogs after a day of working hard.
2) Elinor Roizman, from Israel won the ‘Dogs at Play’ category with a photo of Lili the Pomeranian chasing a giant bubble on the beach // Elinor Roizman/Shutterstock
3) Overall winning Picture by Monica van der Maden, Netherlands gained first place in the Oldies category with her picture of Noa the Great Dane in the early morning forest// Monica van der Maden/Shutterstock
4) Tamara Kedves from Hungary won the ‘I Love Dogs Because’ category with the photo, One heart, one family // Tamara Kedves/Shutterstock
5) Robyn Pope, from the USA, came third in the Puppy category for their photo of Snickers, the cross breed puppy doing a roly poly // Robyn Pope/Shutterstock
6) Sarah Beeson, from America, came third in the Dogs at Play category for her picture entitled Snowy Shenanigans // Sarah Beeson/Shutterstock
7) Charlie Nunn, from the USA, came second in the Puppy category with a picture of Baegle mix puppies ‘Sticking together’ // Charlie Nunn/Shutterstock
8) Christina Roemmelt, from Austria, came third in the Rescue Dogs Charity category for her picture, Over the sea of fog //Christina Roemmelt/Shutterstock
#dogstagram #dogsofinstagram #kennelclub