Today I'm wearing the first garment I ever made, my @sewoveritlondon full circle skirt.
This has been banished to the back of the wardrobe for multiple reasons:
1. It was my first zip insertion so isn't perfect which annoys me. Despite the fact I was pretty happy with it when I made it.
2. The fabric creases pretty easily
3. I think it makes me look bigger than I am.
4. I never know how to style it. I can't decide which shoes to wear and I don't have a lot of tops that go with it.
5. I'm not sure about the length. I'm much happier with skirts above the knee. I think this just looks frumpy.
6. No pockets
All in all I think if I made it into a shorter A line mini or something, with pockets obvs, I would probably wear it a lot more. So yeah, it needs something doing to it.