It's #Autismawarenessday today so i thought i would tell you #10factsaboutmydaughter ... hopefully this post will spread awareness and show that Amber is also like a regular 4 year old on some ways too.
1. Amber loves animals! She is wary about touching my rats so she follows them around with her rat teddy called 'mouse'
2. Amber is very bossy she loves telling me 'get outta the kitchen' or sending me to the kitchen lol
3. Amber has a pink bedroom full of ponies and unicorns
4. Amber is the smallest in her class as she is the youngest and was 26 weeks preemi
5. Amber loveees computers! She knew how to break out of her childrens desktop ... copy and paste and how to change mummies profile pictures before she could talk
6. Amber barely knew any words by the age of 3 yet she doesn't stop chatting and singing now ... even if the chatting and singing is complete gobbity gop ...
7. Amber lovesss to read books and join in conversations but again because she doesn't understand it's abit like listening to an alien who knows a little English
8. A few weeks ago I asked Amber if she had a good day at school and she casually said 'Yes' this was the first time she had ever answered this question and it made me want to cry... little things like this tickle autism mums
9. Amber is known as a cheeky monkey at school she loves to run off and seems to have very little understanding of the dangers she puts herself in
10. Amber is seriously toilet training this week and its getting very wet wish us luck! We really want to get out of nappies
I hope you enjoyed reading this #mydaughter#autismmummy#autismmum#autisticspectrumdisorder#myperfectdaughter#autism#autismawareness#autismacceptance#iloveachildwithautism#autismawarenessmonth#awareness#autismawarenessday2018#spreadlove#10thingsabout#sweetdaughter#daughter#motheranddaughter#aprilautismawarenessmonth#worldautismawarenessday