@hotrod_sanctuary is a neat Father and Son shop working on a really cool project. This ‘57 was the Dad’s first car and now they get two rebuild it together. Doesn’t get much cooler than this!
Swing by @hotrod_sanctuary to see more and say hello!
As always, please support those who support hot rodders.
Swipe left! Alright Refinish Family, I told you I would share with you my vision board of where I see my life going! I actually put this together over a year ago and looking back at it now it’s unbelievable how much my wife and I have already checked off!
1.Destroyer Gray Challenger the lemon but I achieved it lol
2. Country Home in the woods our very own chunk of earth we will now call Auggie Acres!
3. Bruiser Gray Durango my wife has dreamed of this truck for a long time
4. Debt free paid off all credit card debts
5. Shop for all my projects/ filming and Refinish fun coming soon hopefully clearing ground in the next month
6. Custom swimming pool with hot tub also coming soon first part of next year.
As you can see we put this vision board up and went to work! There’s still some lofty goals on there we are wanting to achieve but nothing is possible without first believing you can and will! The main thing I want you to take from this is don’t settle, don’t think small, don’t even think “realistic “ because setting small goals only leads to small achievements. Setting big lofty goals and dreams put you so much further ahead even if you miss the mark! Most importantly give yourself a clear vision of what you want out of life and get after it, you will be amazed in just a short period of time with what you can accomplish! Live the life and achieve the goals you are capable of! #visionboard#100to0#motivation#motivated#motivationmonday#buildavision#goals#anythingispossible#setyourmindtoit#refinisher#refinishfamily#refinisherxxxx#refinisherlife#refinisherporn#refinishkulture#motivatedpainters