1. How the shopkeepers here greet everyone with salam; even if you don't buy anything.
2. The rich, creamy hot chocolates.
3. Tasty Donuts' marshmallow-like fluffy doughnuts.
4. You can drink the water straight from the tap and it doesn't even taste funny.
5. The hilltop view overlooking the entire old town of Sarajevo.
6. The majestic sunset views.
7. How the Muslim cemeteries here don't look the least bit spooky; unlike the ones back home.
8. The peace and tranquility; especially during the night.
9. Titi the Resident Kitty.
10. The way the Bosnians welcome Malaysians with wide open arms