FOCUS ON YOUR HEALTH FIRST
Your health will determine your ability to succeed in every other area of life.Without a healthy and energetic body, you will never be able to succeed at the highest levels.
As such, over the next year, you are going to gradually work to:
* Exercise 4–5 times a week preferably doing something you enjoy.
* Eat a whole food diet and reduce buying food from billion dollar brands. (In their meetings they don’t talk about your health they talk about maximizing shareholder profits and the size of their bonuses).
* Sleep 8 hours a night and stop listening to people telling you to “sleep less so you can do more”. You’ll outlive them
* Have blood work done, identify nutrient deficiencies, and supplement to fix them. Most people are operating way below their true capability.
* Meditate daily to reduce the noise and confusion.
* Spend at least 20 minutes outside in the sun early morning for fresh vitamin D.
LAY ON BRICK A DAY
Pick a big career or financial goal, like building a 6-figure business, quitting your job, or launching a new career. Then for the next 24 months, commit to laying only one brick a day. Take only ONE action each day that moves you closer to your goal. If it’s too hard to do just one thing per day then you don’t want it bad enough. It doesn’t have to be big, but it does have to be something. Over time, this will compound and lead to huge results.
JOURNAL AND MEDITATE TO GAIN CLARITY
If you aren’t regularly taking time to empty your mind and clear your head, you will never be able to transform your life the way that you want. In this modern world there is too much distraction at our fingertips. As such, I recommend that you take one day a week to focus on yourself, your goals, your dreams, and what you’re grateful for in life. Journal about your thoughts and feelings. Sit in meditation and listen to what comes up. Spend time emptying your mind so that you can have the clarity and presence you need to succeed during the other 6 days instead of working “hard” in a million different directions.