Meet our photographer, Cole Beach! Check out some sick photos he took his first season with us, 2017-2018, and some recent motocross pics. To enter to WIN a $100 CO Ski Shop gift card, just LIKE this post. FOLLOW @colebeachphoto, @coloradoskishop, @skisundown, and if you haven’t already done it, TAG a ski buddy in the comments! Some things to know about our 19 year old photographer:
1. Snowboarder and photographer who was once a Junior Instructor at Sundown. He takes a photojournalist approach and tries to capture moments that tell a whole story.
2. Best part of his job is shooting the things he loves to do the most: motocross and snowboarding.
3. Has had a camera in his hands since the age of 10, starting with a Nikon Coolpix. Can’t think of a day in the past 2 years where he hasn’t had his camera with him. He’d date his camera or his bike if he could, but he is currently single.
4. Will shoot in any weather - EXTREME heat like this weekend at Southwick, or SUB ZERO or puking snow like some days last season. Cole’s advice: Never let the weather keep you from getting the shots. Be prepared, stay fueled and hydrated (man, this guy can pack a lunchbox) and keep the stoke when everyone else may be quitting. That’s when you get the best shots.
5. Funniest/scariest moment: Losing footing when shooting on Satan’s Stairway, penguin-sliding on his stomach with camera in one hand, backpack in the other while hearing someone yell from the chairlift “Hey, you’re not supposed to do that! “ (Cole lived)
Give @colebeachphoto a follow- you will be glad you did!
#skisundown #photographer #skitheeast #newschoolers #newschoolers #tellafriendtour #skimagazine #freeskier #freeskiermagazine #wintermadebetter #ColeBeach #colebeachphotography