Kofkin helps clients make progress on the financial goals that matter most to them.
Our experienced financial planners offer personalised, objective financial guidance on saving, spending, investing and tax planning.
To discuss your financial possibilities enq:
email@example.com or (03) 9111 2675.
What to Do When You Spend More Than 30% of Your Income on Rent:
1. Trim your overall spending
2. Use a Real Estate Agent, they have access to more than you do
3. Negotiate for Cheaper Rent, especially in less competitive areas
4. Score other financial perks, like waiving move-in fees or application fees
5. Find a Roommate
6. Rent out your space while you're away! #spending#rent#income#savemoney#saving#Money#realestateinvesting via @Learnvest