8 M o n t h s // Well... 8 Months on Monday I’m a few days late, so it would appear that motherhood is finally catching up to me! This little boy is growing and learning at an alarming rate, it would seem. His newest tricks include:
2. Rolling over repeatedly (finally!!)
3. Eating purées and some finger foods (bananas, avocados, and yogurt are favorites)
4. Drinking water out of a glass
5. Throwing HUGE temper tantrums (I didn’t realize this started so early )
6. Smiling and charming any friendly face, but also...
7. Crying rivers of tears if Mama leaves the room
8. Sleeping 12 hours / night with 2-3ish naps during the day
9. “Talking” / reacting to events, like when the cats walk by or looking for items he throws, and oh yes...
10. Throwing anything in sight. (We’re banking on a pitcher for the Cubs... let us know if you’re interested in season tickets for year 2038). Otto is a sweet, calm, and happy boy. Yet he’s also full of fun, fire and passion. He misses nothing, and has always been very aware of his surroundings and what people are doing. It is so interesting to see his personality blossom, and I can’t wait to see what this summer brings